This well maintained Grand Banks 36 Classic, aptly named "Wave Sweeper" is arguably the cleanest on the market! The owner takes pride in personally overseeing the upkeep to allow this Grand Banks to live up to her name. The timeless and iconic lines are combined with the quality construction of this keeled trawler and backed by her undisputed reputation and proven seaworthiness. The two stateroom configuration, each with ensuite includes a generous full beam walk around berth aft with plenty of natural light, high ceiling, ample storage and a conveniently located companionway to the stern, while the convertible bow v-berth has its own entrance forward and stand up head and shower. This GB Classic interior is coveted for her wood floors, large sliding windows providing an open feel and copious amounts of varnished woodwork.
The exterior is both charming and practical with a flybridge that offers an additional helm station, great space for entertaining and a new bimini. The bow is complete with custom Navy blue sun pads around the raised deck and an electric windlass. Her walk around design provides ease of movement onboard and the sculpted varnish rails and teak decks compliment her prominent traditional styling.
Notable features and recent services:
- 2020 Full Service haul out - classic red bottom paint, all new seacocks/thru hulls, renewed dinghy chock fasteners, re-bedded teak as needed and all new zinc anodes.
- New Fusion blue tooth sound system with multiple zones, auxiliary remote display and new Fusion marine grade speakers (NEW 2020)
- Upgraded upholstery, exterior covers and Custom matching Navy bow sun pads
- Well maintained Ford Lehman diesel engine
- Electric Wesmar Bow Thruster (NEW solenoid 2020)
- Northern lights generator
- Complete exterior Varnish refinished (11/2020)
- Jabsco Electric fresh water head (NEW 2020)
- Upgraded A/C system and ducting (NEW 2020)
- AGM Batteries - 8D bank and 6V bank (NEW 2020)
- Flybridge and pilothouse control cables replaced (2020)
- Novacool Refridgerator (NEW 2020)
All service records are available upon request.
Please contact Tim Barry at 949-274-5063